Requirements for admission into the programme:
Entry into the undergraduate year one (UG 1) of the B.Sc. Economics program requires:
- Five credits at SSCE (or its equivalent) in English, Mathematics and any other two subjects.
- UTME subjects are: English, Economics, Mathematics, and any other subject.
- DIRECT ENTRY
- Two ‘A’ level credit passes in Economics and any of Science, Social Science, Management subjects or History/ Government.
- NCE or ND with credit passes in relevant subjects.
- A merit is required for NCE, 6 points for IJMB or GCE A-level, and lower credit for OND.